Work with Us
We are actively recruiting a Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate has an advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Suite: for graphic design and has expert level concept, design, infographic and color analysis skills. The candidate will have print and digital branding experience and must have a strong graphic design portfolio.
The Graphic Designer reports to the CMO and works collaboratively with the marketing team and account manager.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in meetings with marketing team to gather information on proposal and presentation requirements
- Create and provide assets to web team.
- Create company style guide to create a consistent look and feel across all BizDiversity communications.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver exceptional creative materials (concept to completion) that meet BizDiversity’s brand objectives via appropriate use of typography, photography, illustration, video and other appropriate medium.
- Design and produce all BizDiversity marketing materials including: brand design, sales materials, online advertising, billboards, print ads, social media and materials for BizDiversity Events.
- Direct photo shoots and social media video projects.
- Visualize concepts quickly and effectively communicate ideas to marketing and creative teams.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our products, target audience and competitor activities.
- Knowledge of the principles of design, typography, photography, and color for print and web
- Knowledge of printing process, paper stocks, and proofing methods.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Skill in organizing work, delegating and achieving goals and objectives.
- Ability to develop graphic design creative materials & concepts appropriate to the target customer.
- Ability to execute rough and final design utilizing the designer’s creative tools – photography, illustration, type, color, texture, composition and dimension.
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects a must.
- Ability to plan, organize, and integrate priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work “virtually” with BizDiversity team outside the immediate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication, or equivalent combination of workplace experience, education and/or training
- 2 or more years of graphic design experience within a design or advertising environment or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone calls please.