Work with Us
Digital Marketing Coordinator
BizDiversity is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to contribute to the success of both the website and email marketing efforts. They will be responsible for various day to day duties including website updates, A/B testing, and new email campaign development. They will also assist with reporting on email and website performance and support marketing and sales efforts to generate new and exciting ways to help grow the BizDiversity footprint.
Reporting to the Interim CMO, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow.
Key Functions Include:
- Actively participates in meetings with marketing team to gather information on proposal and presentation requirements.
- Analyze BizDiversity’s funnel from registration to purchase and repeat usage in order to identify opportunities and segment our customers
- Assist in new digital marketing projects/initiatives as necessary
- Creative development and copywriting for email and Web campaigns
- Drive acquisition of new users through marketing channels including, but not limited to the BD Website, Facebook/Twitter, Google Adwords, Alexa and other media
- Execute email, push, and in-app marketing for our local markets and optimize effectiveness of campaigns through targeting, creative, and messaging
- Help build our lifecycle marketing strategy using drip or trigger campaigns, and loyalty programs – spanning acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention
- Identify opportunities to enhance user experience throughout email and web journey
- Optimize existing web and email campaigns through A/B testing
- Own reporting for marketing funnel performance, including attribution, ROI, retention, and forecasting
- Website content publishing
- Perform insight reporting: ad-hoc reporting, KPI performance and compilation of regular internal reports
- Quality assurance testing for email and web
- Stay abreast of trends to identify new marketing opportunities
The Right Candidate Will Have:
- An ability to plan, organize, and integrate priorities and deadlines.
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to work “virtually” with BizDiversity team outside the immediate environment
- An understanding of the ecommerce ecosystem and the role of email alongside a web platform
You Will Have an Advantage if You Have:
- Google Analytics advanced application skills
- Knowledge of cross-channel marketing (on and offline)
- Have some HTML/CSS experience
- WordPress CMS background
Interested applicants should email email@example.com. No phone calls please.