Work with Us
BizDiversity is seeking a COO to oversee business operations.
The COO (Chief Operating Officer) reports to, and works closely with, the CEO to manage and direct BizDiversity operations through collaborative decision making and adept and forward-looking strategic planning. The COO shall be responsible for operational leadership of all lines of business support services. These will include operations, finance, HR and sales while developing a culture of process improvement and accountability
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assists CEO in developing and implementing the business and strategic plans (both short and long term).
- Develop budgets for all areas of the company. Maintain expenses under budget.
- Develop, maintain and report on Metrics, Benchmarks, Dashboards and Scorecards
- Enhances operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment.
- Establish and monitor action plans of direct reports and supervise activity against the plans in respect to accountability.
- Oversees the daily operations of the organization.
- Represents BizDiversity and interacts with businesses, event organizations, agencies and other professional groups.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of policies and procedures to manage operations in an equivalent COO, managerial role in any industry
- A strong financial background would be a plus
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgement, and discretion.
- Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Skill in organizing work, delegating and achieving goals and objectives.
- Skill in exercising judgment and discretion in developing, interpreting, and implementing
- Ability to plan, organize, and integrate priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to evaluate and make recommendations for continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to work “virtually” with BizDiversity team outside the immediate environment
- BA in management, finance, economics, business administration or related field , or equivalent combination of workplace experience, education and/or training
- Minimum five years of management experience
Interested applicants should email email@example.com. No phone calls please.