The Project Manager reports to, and works closely with, the CEO to lead day-to-day management of a variety of BizDiversity projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with BD executive team to prioritize and allocate project resources. Then ensures that project requirements are clearly understood by all involved
- Effectively manage, coordinate and execute a variety of projects ranging from creative, events and sales.
- Keep projects on-track, on budget and on-time
- Manages the details: tasks, resource allocation, deadlines, approvals, accuracy and coordination between different process participants.
- Participate with executive team in developing and implementing business and strategic plans (both short and long term).
- Plan and organize projects and details
- Proactively collect and manage all project details
- Represents BizDiversity and interacts with businesses, event organizations, agencies and other professional groups.
- Other duties as assigned
- Extraordinary organizational skills with an eye for details.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Skill in organizing work, delegating and achieving goals and objectives.
- Skill in exercising judgment and discretion in developing, interpreting, and implementing
- Ability to plan, organize, and integrate priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to evaluate and make recommendations for continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to work “virtually” with BizDiversity team outside the immediate environment
- BA in management, finance, economics, business administration or related field , or equivalent combination of workplace experience, education and/or training
- 2+ years of project management experience.
Interested applicants should email email@example.com
. No phone calls please.