Seattle Area Multicultural, Diversity and Inclusion, Networking and S/M Business events.
Securing Your Business Workshop – Webinar for Business Owners, CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VP of IT, IT Directors and IT Managers
August 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$25
Securing Your Business Workshop
The Securing Your Workshop is designed to assist businesses to better understand and protect their business from potential security breaches. Working with businesses of all sizes for the past 14 years, we discovered many businesses are not prepared nor have the essential knowledge in protecting their business from a security breach.
This includes employees whom do not have the basic understanding or practice in recognizing threats to the business. In addition, businesses have not performed security assessments on their business, vendors or consultants.
Whom Workshop is Intended
This workshop is designed for business owners, CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, VP of IT, IT Directors and IT managers.
Dan Velando – Bizdiversity COO and President of dvaDataStorage
As an advisor, we assist in simplifying and expediting the procurement process for IT infrastructure needs and services related to Data Center, Telecom, Managed Services, and Security. No more lengthy negotiations with vendors which means more time in your day focused on running your business and less time working with vendors.
As a 100% vendor neutral advisor, we are able to understand your IT needs and match you with the solution provider that’s right for your organization whether you’re a growing start-up or Fortune 100 enterprise. We literally and figuratively sit on your side of the table as a trusted partner and streamline your IT Procurement projects.
What You Will Learn:
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Where your data resides and understanding it’s use
- The causes of security breach – how hackers get access to your data
- Minimizing security breach and the steps in protecting your business
- Backup/recovery options and understanding best methods in protecting our data
- Protecting your business and ensuring business continuity – why is this important?
Who benefits from this Workshop
All levels of management and decision makers involved with:
- The daily planning of your business
- Making sure your business meets industry compliance standards
- Knowing which key people in your organization is responsible for the success of your daily IT
- Understanding that everyone in the company recognize potential security threats to your
business and protecting your investment.
- This Workshop is intended for CIO’s, CTO’s, VP of IT, Director of IT and IT Managers.
From the completion of this workshop, you will have:
- The understanding of how to protect your business and minimize the potential threats of a
- Knowing that everyone is involved with keeping your business secure
- The understanding of how to keep up with technology changes and keeping your business
competitive in today’s market.
Register Now for the Securing Your Business Workshop
Interested in publishing your event with us? Contact us at email@example.com