BizDiversity communityBizDiversity is a growing hub for collaboration, education, collaboration in support of community-based initiatives and support services that raises consciousness of the organization around DEI initiatives and readies their acceptance of corporate cultural changes to come.
- Education – The Biz Diversity community teaches business owners how to profitably, build influence with and across cultural boundaries.
- Collaboration – The site helps business leaders to find win/win collaboration partners by providing education and tools to develop communication, cooperation and commitment.
- Promotion – the community provide directories, adds and other tools to promote your business inside and across multi-cultural business barriers.
- Inclusion – It’s basic economics, we all do better when we all contribute what we do best.
- Influence – With a membership program that is growing every day, we are able to influence the traditional business community in positive ways that promote everyone.
Who we serve
- Community-based organizations
- Small Businesses
- Mid-sized Businesses
- Advocacy Organizations
Diversity & Inclusion definedBizDiversity is an online community of business owners that promote diversity and inclusion. But what does this mean?
Diversity:When speaking legally we describe diversity is any dimension that can be used to differentiate groups or people from one another. To respect diversity means to have a respect and appreciation for the differences in the ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation/situation, education, religion, life experiences (negative as well as positive) and viewpoints of others.
InclusionInclusion an attitude and the action of valuing, respecting and supporting. When we are inclusive we are focusing in on the needs of every individual inside and outside our group. While at the same time creating an environment where each person is able to live their personal core values in order to achieve their full potential.
For each of us we are able to more closely develop our full potential as a person, employee/employer, and community member/leader.
For the employer diversity and inclusion means higher employee loyalty, work satisfaction and of course increased corporate profitability through improved productivity.
For the community, this means a focus on attainable solutions, progress and community strength. This means that diversity and inclusion will also lead to a stronger community and local economy.As a whole bring with us diverse perspectives, work experiences, life styles, languages and unique cultures. At BizDiversity we develop success by creating an environment of diversity and inclusion.