BizDiversity media partners comprise a community pool of non-profit , small and mid-sized businesses and city governments with a shared goal to promote community-based events in support of local businesses and various forms of advocacy initiatives spanning cultural awareness, outreach to underserved communities, antiracism, COVID-19 resources and support for hard-hit busineses and marginalized communities and more.
Benefits of Becoming a Media Partner
- Gain direct exposure of your brand to community members and
- Increased brand awareness by inclusion in pre, during and post conference marketing efforts
- Enhance the profile of your brand by association with our events\
- Get access to our high quality conferences with complimentary press passes
- Benefit from having your logo promoted on materials and websites for sponsored or co-sponsored events
- Generate quality content for editorials at our workshops
- Secure the opportunity to distribute your publications at our sponsored or co-sponsored events
- Listing Media Partner on all marketing collaterals related to sponsored events
- Dedicated link to your company website
- Signage at the venue when in-person sponsored events resume
- Recognition during event and on the social media websites we have a presence
Interested in being a Media Partner?
If you would like to become a Media Partner, submit our form and we may get in touch.
If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.