Work with Us
Customer Success Manager – 2018 Events
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to help build and create new partnerships for BizDiversity in preparation for Spring event by April 2018.
The Customer Success Manager reports to the CEO and works collaboratively with the BD team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain customer relationships with existing BD contacts for an upcoming Spring 2018 event
- Contribute strategy and creative input designed to accelerate our clients’ traffic and potential to increase sales.
- Create a plan for customer engagement
- Create process and procedures for tracking accounts
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Develop metrics for tracking accounts
- Develop deep understanding of client’s business, their future plans and potential needs and share with internal team
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor partnership relationship with assigned clients and drive continued value and client satisfaction
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core objectives and challenges
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to stand up for what you believe is right, but a stronger desire to reach consensus and come up with a solution that has everyone’s buy-in.
- Knowledge of how to navigate and use a CRM system
- Passion for maintaining a strong customer base helping drive the word-of-mouth value that results from premier customer service.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.