Work with Us
Content Strategist – Digital Projects 2018
We are looking for a strategic content marketing expert with exceptional storytelling, SEO and editorial skills to define and execute a digital content strategy and vision to establish common voice across all BizDiversity digital communications including planning for a new BizDiversity Website presently underway , social media, blogs and other digital content by August 2018.
The Content Strategist reports to the CEO and works collaboratively with the BizDiversity team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Build and execute digital content strategy for new BizDiversity Website
- Evaluate and identify target multiple customer segments
- Determine opportunities within search and existing BizDiversity social channels
- Support the development of content themes and assets that drive awareness to these audiences and channels
- Manage the content strategy as well as editorial, design and copyrighting functions
- Evaluate messaging and pathways to maximize performance
- Understand the dynamics of BizDiversity’s growing and increasingly integrated digital marketing ecosystem consisting of directory, CRM, website and other digital platforms
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- Creative thinker and leader, with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent storyteller with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Metrics-driven with a relentless focus on increasing site visits, search rankings and ROI.
- Strong management, leadership and mentoring skills
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.