BizDiversity Redesign almost complete
March 25, 2021
The long wait is almost over…. BizDiversity will soon launch a redesigned homepage website next month. The new homepage site will reflect best practices in modern web development, including accessibility, mobile-first design, streamlined navigation, and more integration of video content, as well as a greater emphasis on the needs of our audiences.
Prioritize Media Partners
- Continue to create a site that is user-friendly and an information tool for the primary web audiences including, small and mid-sized businesses, non-profit organizations, government agencies and registrants for DEI related events
- Continue to align site with the membership registration process, sponsorship processes
Elevate resources that are currently hidden on current site
- Media Partners
Create hub that curate useful resources and empower those for success
- Create a more prominent gateway to business related resources
- Create a Media Partner area
Highlight accomplishments and opportunities with visibility and storytelling
- Showcase business owners in a way that ties back to BD mission and core values and inspires new business owners to share their stories
- Help solidify Bizdiversity’s stance in DEI advocacy work by prioritizing DEI more clearly.
- Spotlight resources for businesses
Streamline content to improve usability and searchability
- Be more straightforward with functional and informational details on the website.
- Review existing content to target correct audience, refreshed, recycled and archived, thus improving search results.
- Implement cleaning-out process for files to archives materials that don’t need to be on the web server
(IE: imagery from previous business directory)