Featuring Multicultural European Restaurant Caravan Kebab
We strive to diversify our approach and to enrich your overall culture experience!
According to the Seattle Times, “There are times in my life when luck and a drive-by introduces me to a restaurant that immediately earns a space”.
According to excerpts from Seattle Times Food Writer, Nancy Leson’s blog, All you can Eat (Seattle Times July 28, 2010), “Yummy choices at Fairdale village, Caravan Kebab: it’s a wonderful world, we welcome you to it!”
Our goal is to provide the Edmonds community with a worldwide cultural experience, including fresh and delicious food from around the world. We also strive to provide international decor and music.
Our specialties include Mediterranean, Indian and European cuisines. In addition, we serve vegetarian, gluten free, and low carb menu items. Come dine with us, enjoy our international collection of wine and see why we believe passion is in the plate!
- We strive to serve tasteful cuisine to entice our customers to crave more from our menu.
- We buy fresh produce from local farmers and grocers.
- Our menu includes vegetarian, gluten free, low carb options and our meat is Halal certified.
- We incorporate these high quality ingredients to provide our customers with healthy and delicious cuisine.
- Our menu includes Chef Shahzad’s favorite recipes learned from around the world.
Need catering for an event, networking, business luncheon or party?
Let Caravan Kebab cater your next event and wow your guests with Mediterranean, Indian, and European Cuisine. We promote weekdays and claim a caravan of raves in Edmonds; All You Can Eat. (Tuesday – Thursday) .
Additionally, selected wines are discounted 50% off !
And don’t forget to ask our chef about the special of the day.
We are claiming back as showed once by High Beam Research .