We support, champion, and provide services to nonprofit projects that benefit our community.
We are committed to improving the health of the communities we serve by delivering a broad range of resources and services with emphasis on the marginalized communities we serve, together with community partners.
Current Project Initiatives
We believe everyone deserves equal economic, political and social rights and opportunities.
Enterprise Welcoming Group
This effort was initially conceived of in the summer of 2019 by a group of representatives from the Seattle Business Education Hub, BizDiversity, Communities Rise, the India Association of Western WA, Upwardly Global, and Eastside For All to explore partnerships for the development of a physical “Enterprise Welcome Center.”
Cross Cultural Facilities Feasibility Study
BizDiversity is participating as part of group of organizations with the City of Bellevue, Washington on a cross-cultural study to explore the growing vision of providing space and programs dedicated to cross-cultural engagement in Bellevue, Washington. In 2020, the Cross Cultural Facilities Feasibility study explored public and private gathering spaces, including city-owned community centers, properties and new developments for integration of a multicultural convening space.
The final phase of the study will include the development of cross-cultural programming strength indicators informing supply and demand of multiuse, multicultural programs and spaces and the possibilities of providing such programs through partnership with private, non-profit or other public entities. Furthermore, this study will explore the economic impact of a new facility dedicated to cross-cultural programming and multicultural social services, including estimated costs and ROI.
The study includes the following goals:
- Project Vision: Determine project orientation through additional city stakeholder interviews and an internal project steering committee.
- Demand Analysis: Support an in-depth demand and ecosystem analysis to determine utilization, pricing and other measures of demand for cross-cultural programming.
- Benchmarking: Conduct regional and national benchmarking analysis of use of multicultural or cross-cultural services, programming, facility and the measurement /evaluation of community impact
- Scenario analysis and testing: Develop and analyzes scenarios based upon screening, demand analysis and priorities, including a programming only strategy and two facility development alternatives
- Implementation roadmap: Create an implementation roadmap, including a phasing strategy for short, medium and long-term strategies and funding mechanisms.